Residential and Wellness Curricula
Why waste hours searching for up-to-date wellness curricula? That is compelling. Engaging. Fresh.
Spend valuable time teaching and inspiring your students instead.
We feed schools framework with a mission. So you don’t squander your time on the hunt.
- Increase the depth and breadth of your wellness curricula to reach faculty and parents.
- Update and maximize programming efficacy with bystander intervention and social-norms theory.
- Back your strategies with the latest research on what fosters safer decision-making.
- Use age- and gender-appropriate curricula to address social-justice issues.
You tell us . . .
What you have in place now.
Who your target learners are.
Who will impart the lessons.
Where and when the teaching can happen.
We tell you . . .
What research says will work best to meet your parameters.
We teach you developmentally-appropriate learning outcomes.
We provide you with the curricula packaged to meet these goals.
COS Creates Curricula for:
- Advisory Groups
- Athletics Programs
- First Year Experience Classes
- Health Classes
- Life Skills Classes
- Peer Counselor Programs
- Peer Leadership Programs
- Resident Assistant Training
- Residential Programs
- Planning Awareness Weeks
Get Smarter and Healthier and Learn More