Do your members know how much is too much?
How to take rejection and how to give consent?
What is a healthy tradition vs. hazing?
How online digital footprints affect future opportunities?
Have the time of your life with knowledge of risk and risk reduction.
What is ThinkGreeks?
- 30 minutes of seamless, interactive online learning.
- Courses on high-risk drinking, sexual misconduct, hazing, and digital citizenship.
- Dissimilar content for fraternities vs. sororities.
- Focus on bystander empowerment.
How was it created?
- Step 1: Analysis and synthesis of over 1000 published research studies.
- Step 2: Key learning outcomes assembled into a multimedia environment.
- Step 3: Critique and review by 50 top professors and national experts.
Available: Online, through smart phones, MAC’s, or PC’s.
Ready to BeginThink? Inspire@CampusOutreachServices.com