When the heart is racing, how do you slow the body?
What’s the difference between flirting and harassment?
Can too many texts become cyber-stalking?
Who’s still “waiting” and why?
When is it too late to change your mind?
How drunk is too drunk to give effective consent?
What is ThinkLuv?
- 30 minutes of seamless, interactive online learning.
- Designed to reduce sexual assault and promote respectful relationships.
- Unique modules for independent, single-sex, public, Catholic, boarding, and specialized schools.
- Focus on self-confidence and bystander empowerment.
How was it created?
- Step 1: Analysis and synthesis of over 1000 published research studies.
- Step 2: Key learning outcomes assembled into a multimedia environment.
- Step 3: Critique and review by 50 top professors and national experts.
Available: Online, through smart phones, MAC’s, or PC’s.
Audiences: Colleges, military personnel, and high schools.
Ready to BeginThink? Inspire@CampusOutreachServices.com