If a vicious rumor circulates online is it cyberbullying or free speech, and what can you do about it?
Is it identity theft if someone creates a fake profile about you?
One text while driving takes how many seconds?
Can you bury your digital footprints so your love interest never finds out you were in the “High as a Kite Club”?
What is ThinkText?
- 30 minutes of seamless, interactive online learning.
- Teaches digital citizenship and implications of online activities.
- User-specific modules.
- Focus on resiliency and bystander responses to bullying.
How was it created?
- Step 1: Analysis and synthesis of over 1000 published research studies.
- Step 2: Key learning outcomes assembled into a multimedia environment.
- Step 3: Critique and review by 50 top professors and national experts.
Available: Online, through smart phones, MAC’s, or PC’s.
Audiences: High schools, colleges, and military personnel.
Ready to BeginThink? Inspire@CampusOutreachServices.com