Inspire a natural high in your community. Dispel myths on what makes drinking “cool.” Confront drug and alcohol use with brain science.
Use social norms data to let students in on what peers are really doing.
Give peer leaders skills to create a chemical-free academic culture.
Build a campus-wide team of faculty to reinforce policies and educate students.
Provide parents insight on subtle warning signs.
Chemical Independence: Never get behind. Stay current with
up-to-date research on risks and brain science presented by
researchers, psychologists, doctors, nationally-known speakers, and authors.
- Online Training Center with 45-minute webinars
- Portal customized with your institution’s policies, logo, photos, and resources
- Curriculum Guides
- Facilitation Guides
- National Resources
Set up, customized, and running in 24 hours.
- Alcohol and the Law: A Primer
- Adolescent Brain and Substances
- Impaired Driving
- Over-the-Counter Drug Abuse
- Study Drugs
- Bystanders and Social Norms
- Peer Leadership on Substance Use
- Heavy Lifting: Cocaine, Meth, and Opium Derivatives
- Current Use Patterns
Enrolling Now. Inspire@CampusOutreachServices.com