Jump-start a 4.0 attitude. Confront cyberbullying. Build Cyber-Smarts from ages 7 to 107.
Ensure faculty embrace technology while maintaining professional boundaries in online, social, and academic communities.
Teach parents and staff technology best practices, from implications of cell-phone usage to impact of lengthy gaming sessions.
Educate students on anonymous free speech vs. defamation.
Demonstrate ways to use technology to build social norms campaigns with peer leaders to lead your front-line defense.
Cyber-Smarts: Never get behind. Stay current with
up-to-date data, laws, applications, and risks presented by
educational technologists, app inventors, psychologists,
national public speakers, and best-selling authors
- Online Training Center with 45-minute webinars
- Portal customized with your institution’s policies, logo, photos, and resources
- Curriculum Guides
- Facilitation Guides
- Awareness Week Planner
- Campus Risk Assessment Tool
Set up, customized, and running in 24 hours.
- Best Practices for Technology Policies in Handbooks
- Building Your Digital Dossier
- Cyberbullying Awareness and Prevention
- Cyber-Misconduct Disciplinary Board Training
- Cyber-Related Sexual Misconduct
- Cyber-Smarts for Faculty
- Cyber-Smarts for Parents and Caregivers
- Cyber-Smarts for the Already Gifted and Talented
- Digital Natives from the Start
- Hooked on Facebook
- “She Just Sexted Me and Hour Ago” and “Online Relationships”
Get Cyber-Smart. Inspire@CampusOutreachServices.com