Create a community where respect is not only the standard, but also the norm.
Ensure faculty grasp why and when it is too late at night to meet with a student online or in person.
Train staff on cyber-rated sexual misconduct, from online stalking to cyber-harassment.
Educate students on sexual harassment vs. flirting.
Build bystander-intervention skills with peer leaders to lead your front-line defense.
Expect-Respect: affordable training by psychologists, doctors,
attorneys, nationally-known speakers, and authors.
- Online Training Center with 45-minute webinars
- Portal customized with your institution’s policies, logo, photos, and resources
- Curriculum Guides
- Facilitation Guides
- Awareness Week Planner
- Campus Risk Assessment Tool
Set up, customized, and running in 24 hours.
- Cyber-Related Sexual Misconduct
- Gender Bullying | Sexual Harassment
- He Said-She Said Jury Exercise on Definitions
- Helping a Survivor of Sexual Misconduct
- Peer Leadership and Counseling Skills
- Respectful Relationships
- Responding to Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault | Rape
Start Expecting Respect. Inspire@CampusOutreachServices.com