The COS Gifted and Talented Training Center is your professional
development panacea to match your faculty’s stride toward excellence.
Your geology professor takes a movable classroom across the US to study rock formations.
Your preschool teacher has a rock star visit the class to teach rhythm and rhymes.
Your chemistry teacher creates a website for chemistry competitions with a sister classroom in India.
Your faculty goes beyond their duty to inspire students for a lifetime.
Gifted and Talented: affordable, accessible, and packed with prominent national experts.
- Online Training Center with 45-minute webinars
- Portal customized with your institution’s policies, logo, photos, and resources
- Curriculum Guides
- Facilitation Guides
- National Resources
Set up, customized, and running in 24 hours.
- Alcohol | Brain Development
- Body Image | Nutrition
- Bullying | Cyberbullying | Bystander Intervention
- Cyber-Smarts | Technology
- Finding Balance | Stress and Anxiety
- Learning Differences
- Marijuana | Inhalants | Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Risk Taking
- Sexual Abuse | Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment | Boundary Setting
Enrolling Now. Inspire@CampusOutreachServices.com