With a full array of colors and flavors coupled with creative targeted marketing, risky substances prevail to be a preeminent attraction amongst teens and young adults. From JUULs to gin, how do we determine myth versus fact on alcohol and other drugs?
COS brings a multi-perspective approach combining brain science, psychology, legal liabilities, and personal life experience to making a lasting impact on our audience.
- How to identify misleading advertising.
- What substances are in vapor and aerosol.
- Practical steps for communities to make positive change.
- Neurobiological/psychological impacts of primary + secondhand exposure.
- Current legislative initiatives to curb use.
- Motivations for use.
“I just thought you should know that your presentation last Wednesday is probably responsible for saving someone’s life.Director of Campus Activities – University of New Orleans, LA”