Powerful presentations for students & staff
Address real-world issues with impact and diverse voices. Inspire holistic thinking and empathy for your entire community. COS orientation programs, Title IX training, professional development, and multi-day training for employees and students create lasting changes in attitudes and behaviors. Our clients have year-long access to online resource portals, webinars, parent and faculty preparation guides and pre/post-tests to demonstrate efficacy for risk management and legal compliance.
Sample Higher Education Program Series
Title IX: Equality for All
Diversity & Inclusivity: Get Under Your Skin
Consent & Sexual Misconduct: I Said – You Said: Join the Jury and Hear the Case
- Definitions and mandates of Title IX
- Best practices to create transparency, equity, and integrate victimology in sanctions, support, and education
- Reporting requirements and legal obligations for state and federal compliance
- Bias, prejudice, and intentional and unintentional discrimination
- Necessity and benefits of inclusivity
- Differences as essential to long-term entity sustainability and personal success
- Strategies for adopting and fostering mutual respect and communication skills
- What constitutes valid consent, including the difference between coercion and seduction
- Alcohol and other drugs impact decision-making abilities and whether consent is still valid
- Myths and stereotypes which contribute to and perpetuate sexual violence and how to dispel them.
- Ways to clearly communicate with a partner about expectations and boundaries.
- Bystander skills and strategies, including how to intervene when they see others in vulnerable situations.