SCHOOL HANDBOOKS & POLICIES
Fortified with decades of practice, risk mitigation & vision
Are your handbooks keeping up with an ever-changing world of legal precedent, technology advances, and changes in societal norms? COS can comb through all your school handbooks and policies to overhaul an entire handbook — or we can modernize a single policy. Our experts have worked on school handbooks and policies for 5000+ institutions over 30+ years.
How can we help?
What We Accomplish with Our Clients
Specific Policy Revisions
Risk Management Forms
- Employee Handbook (College & K-12)
- Family Handbook (K-12)
- Student Handbook (College & K-12)
- Sub-contractor Handbook (College & K-12)
- Academic Integrity & Honesty
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Equity, Inclusion & Non-Discrimination
- Harassment & Bullying
- Parent Expectations
- Prosocial Bystanders
- Responsible Use of Technology
- Sexual Misconduct
- Substance Use
- Disciplinary Process & Protocol Checklist
- Overnight Travel Risk Management Checklist for Supervisors
- Overnight Trips/Care Health and Wellness Checklist
- Overnight Trips/Care Inspection Notice
- Residence Life/Overnight Care Room Inspection (Health and Wellness) Checklist
- Residence Hall Staff Guidelines and Agreement
“I must say that I do sleep better at night knowing that our handbooks will protect us around every corner. THANK YOU!”
Ask yourself these three questions.
- Are your handbook policies definitions a match to what you teach in the classroom?
- Have you ensured your employee handbook and family handbook are congruent?
- Have you updated the definitions in your handbooks to match current definitions of sexual and discriminatory misconduct?